Do you want to make an impact on kidney disease in an extraordinary way? How much more extreme can you get than to Rappel for Kidney Health? Participants are invited to raise pledges in exchange for the once-in-a-lifetime experience to rappel 15 stories down the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor. Join the NKF-MD for this incredible event!
Getting involved is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Click here to learn more about Rappel 2017 !
1. Fundraise to “Go Over the Edge” on Saturday, June 3, 2017!
- While you seek adventure, the NKF-MD seeks a cure for kidney disease!
- Sign up yourself or start a team!
- Rappel 15 stories- down the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor.
- Rappel times are first come, first served. Start now to be the first to raise a minimum of $1,000!
What does $1,000 do for the kidney community?
- 10 participants will fund a research mini-grant at a local hospital
- 2 participants will fund a kidney health risk assessment for a local community
- Covers the cost of blood draws for 50 people at a kidney screening
- Funds 5 patient emergency assistance grants
- Helps fund part of rent or mortgage for at least 5 patients on dialysis
2. Become an Event Day Volunteer!
- Are YOU looking for an adventure that doesn’t include rappelling 15 stories? Feel the excitement of the event as you escort participants to the roof, assist photographers as they capture action shots, work the crowd on the pool desk as participants land, and more!
3. Join the 2017 Rappel Committee!
- Whether you have participated in our Rappel event before, or you are looking for fulfil your love of event planning, we welcome your experience and enthusiasm!
For more information, contact Pattie Dash at 443-322-0377, or firstname.lastname@example.org