The road to Pebble Beach starts at Greystone Golf Course on
September 15, 2017 The NKF Golf Classic is the nation’s Premier Amateur Golf Event for Charity.
Each year thousands of golfers from across the country participate in over 30 events across the U.S. for the exciting competition and the chance to earn an invitation to the National
Finals at Pebble Beach—while raising over $3.5 million for the National Kidney Foundation.
Put together a team of your regular foursome, or entertain clients, and get ready to play at Greystone Golf Course for an invite to National Finals at the Pebble Beach Resorts. Your team can play in either the Handicap Index Division or the Gross Division, providing you and your guests with a competitive yet social day of golf whether you are a low handicapper or new to the game. Each Handicap Index Division team can have one player with a handicap index of 8.0 or less and the total combined handicap index for your four players must be 42.0 or more. The Gross Division is for teams whose golfers do not have an official USGA Handicap Index or do not meet the above Handicap Index requirements.
The top-3 finishing teams in both the Handicap Index and Gross Divisions from every National Kidney Foundation Golf Classic are invited to compete in the National Finals held at the famed Pebble Beach Resorts (additional fees required). If the upcoming U.S. Open or the U.S. Amateur is not in your future, this three-day tournament may be your only chance to compete for a national championship at the beautiful and challenging Pebble Beach Golf Links, Spyglass Hill Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay, January 2018.
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Pattie Dash.
We look forward to you joining us on September 15, 2017.
The National Kidney Foundation presents a LIMITED TIME raffle with your chance to win the Lincoln MKC 2017.
The winner will be announced at 7:00 pm on September 15, 2017 at the NKF Golf Classic.
*You do not need to attend the NKF Golf Classic to participate in the raffle.
All proceeds from the raffle support the National Kidney Foundation of Maryland.
Terms and Conditions
• Actual prize is subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions enforced by the National Kidney Foundation of Maryland.
• If less than 350 tickets are sold, the winner receives 40% of the proceeds from the ticket sales in cash, and the winner will be responsible for remitting all taxes.
• If 350 to 499 tickets are sold, the winner receives the lease of a vehicle; they will receive a 2 year lease at 10,500 miles per year on a 2017 Lincoln MKC Premiere. Mileage penalty of $0.20 per mile over 21,000 miles.
• If 500 or more tickets are sold, the winner receives the 2017 Lincoln MKC Premiere. Value of the prizes and related tax payments will be reported on form W2G. If the winner receives the vehicle, the winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes and fees in the state the vehicle will be registered.
• Must be 18 years or older to be purchase ticket and claim prize.
• The cost of the ticket is not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution.
• A maximum of 1,000 tickets will be sold.
• The raffle will be held at Greystone Golf Course on September 15th; winner need not be present to win.
National Corporate NKF Golf Classic Sponsors
National Promotional Partners
Nationals Finals Host